[Glade-users] Requesting help with libglade interface error

Hello,
        I have been debugging my cross compiled version of libglade
and noticed that while the order of the widgets was :

/********************************************
GtkDialog
GtkVbox
GtkHButtonBox
GtkButton
GtkHBox
GtkImage
GtkLabel
************************************************/

in my glade the output from my run was below:

/****************************************************
Entered xml_build_widget  Building for widget class GtkDialog

Entered xml_build_widget  Building for widget class GtkButton

Entered xml_build_widget  Building for widget class GtkHBox

Entered xml_build_widget  Building for widget class GtkImage

Entered xml_build_widget  Building for widget class GtkLabel

some widgets are not present there and I was wondering if that could
have resulted in a segmentation fault and thus not creating my .
Please let me know of any suggestions as why this might happen.

Thank you
Pradeep