Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 10:14:16 +1100
From: Daniel Kasak <dkasak at nusconsulting.com.au>
Subject: Re: [Glade-users] windows port
To: Hasan Hasanov <hassanidin at gmail.com>
Cc: glade-users at lists.ximian.com

On Mon, 2007-11-12 at 09:42 +0200, Hasan Hasanov wrote:

Hello,

I am wondering if the latest versions of Glade (3.4) and libglade have
windows ports.  I found this:
http://gladewin32.sourceforge.net/modules/wfdownloads/
but it seems to be outdated.

That's the latest binary I know of. Apparently others have compiled
later versions, but there haven't been any binary releases since the
initial 3.0 release. Hang in there. It's bound to happen sooner or
later.

On a mostly-unrelated matter, since you're using Gtk2 on Windows, have
you found any Gtk2 themes for Windows that don't look like some horrible
joke from the early '80s?

--
Daniel Kasak
IT Developer