[Glade-users] Regarding glade_xml_signal_autoconnect and user_data

On Nov 21, 2007 1:18 AM, Micah Carrick <email at micahcarrick.com> wrote:
Am I correct in my assumption that the "User data" field in Glade3 only
applies to other widgets within the Glade file? That is, if I wanted to
pass user_data of an application-defined struct, I couldn't do so using
the autoconnect function, but instead, I would have to use
glade_xml_signal_connect().

Yes that is correct (and also note, sorry for the confusion, when user_data
is specified the signal will be connected swapped - that is to say your
specified object will be passed in first and the object that emitted the signal
will be passed in as the last argument - this is historically so in libglade and
just not well expressed in the glade3 signal editor)

- Micah Carrick

  Developer - http://www.micahcarrick.com
  GTK+ Forums - http://www.gtkforums.com

Glade-users maillist  -  Glade-users at lists.ximian.com