[Glade-users] treeview and combo box cell rendered

hi,

I am newbie in glade and gtk... I am trying to select one value from a
combo box entry. The combo box entry is present in the treeview cell
renderer. Whenever I select an item on the combo box at run time, it
again comes back to the same first option. I need to select one item
at a time and it should store that value further.

I checked the tutorial based on treeview
http://scentric.net/tutorial/treeview-tutorial.html
But I am completely gone blank. Please help me.

Thanks in advance.