[Glade-users] setting a radio button group

Hi Tristan,

Thanks for your reply.

So, just to be clear, the way glade-3 now works is as
described here.  In olden glade, the user specified (typed in) the
group for the first radio button and all the others in the same group.
That is not how new glade-3 works.

In glade-3, the group is set by subsequent radio buttons in the group
attaching themselves (somehow) to the first radio button in the group.

Correct?

Yes, as you predict, test-libglade makes the new radiobuttons
work properly.

Thanks,

Paul.