[Glade-users] radiobuttons

On Wed, 2007-05-16 at 03:31 -0700, beginner.c wrote:
Thanks for the information about the radiobutton groups. I have the
following:

4 x RB

I'm pointing them to eachother in many different configurations. However the
only configuration I seem to be able to get to work results in this error:

Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_radio_button_set_group: assertion `!g_slist_find
(group, radio_button)' failed

This really is a high quality app but is there a more intuative way for
radiobutton grouping to be performed in glade?

Interesting, could you please file a bug[1] about this problem so that
we dont forget and when someone has the time we can address it ?

For now, I think its safe to say that if you have 4 radiobuttons in
a row, you would point the second, third and forth to the first button
(this should be done in the order they apear in a box for instance,
the first button is on the left and the last on the right, or top to
bottom).

[1] http://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=glade3