[Glade-users] translation

Hi All ,
        I want to display hindi words in GtkLabel.I have one file where the ASCII value of each hindi words
are there .I have to  read it and translate it into its corresponding hindi words .But I do not know how to
do it .For example the file
contain as ???? ?????? and I have to translate it in to Hindi .Please tell me how to do it if anyone have
idea on it .I am in big trouble .thanks in advance .

Regards
Amit Kumar Bag