[Glade-users] glade3 & gtkhtml2

Tristan, you went right over my head, too.  I was able to use the Custom
Widget and get gtkhtml2 to work by combining examples from the
ruby-gnome2-all-0.16.0 directory.  Unfortunately, gtkhtml2 seems to be
inadequate for my needs, but resolving that is for another list.

I would like to learn how to add a custom widget to Glade3 as you
designers intended.