[Glade-users] gtk_signal_connect error

Hi to all,

I'm working in a c++ application with a gtk based GUI, a compilation error occur in my red instruction.
This is the compiler message :

    overloaded function with no contextual type information

 and the following is the source code:

void close( GtkWidget *widget,gpointer *data)
{
    gtk_main_quit();
}

GuiManagement::GuiManagement(int argc,char** argv)
{
    gtk_init(&argc, &argv);
    xml = glade_xml_new("../CDDApplication.glade", NULL, NULL);
    mainWindow = glade_xml_get_widget(xml, "window1");
    gtk_signal_connect (GTK_OBJECT (mainWindow), "destroy",
                        GTK_SIGNAL_FUNC (close), NULL);
}

Thanks
Bye
Luca

L'email della prossima generazione? Puoi averla con la nuova Yahoo! Mail:
http://it.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html