[Glade-users] Question about GtkButton

Hi,

I have two problems:

First, I've been trying to label a button with "&" character
without success - nothing is showed on the button's cover.

What I've tried as a label:

&&
_&
_&_&
\&

And, how do I put an image (png) on a button? There
isn't an option on button's properties!

Thank's in advance

-- Alex
Rio de Janeiro - Brazil

*** Using Glade 3.0.2 on Ubuntu Edgy

Informa??o transmitida destina-se apenas ? pessoa a quem foi endere?ada e pode conter informa??o
confidencial, legalmente protegida e para conhecimento exclusivo do destinat?rio. Se o leitor desta
advert?ncia n?o for o seu destinat?rio, fica ciente de que sua leitura, divulga??o ou c?pia ? estritamente
proibida. Caso a mensagem tenha sido recebida por engano, favor comunicar ao remetente e apagar o texto de
qualquer computador.

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of,
or taking of any action in reliance upon this information, by person or entity other than the intended
recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material
from any computer.