[Glade-users] [Fwd: Why the frame with a label always can not be loaded correctly?]

On Tue, 2007-01-16 at 19:31 -0800, charles.wang at akomedia.com wrote:
[...]
Here is the only place with call gtk_frame_set_label or
gtk_frame_set_label_widget, so I add <property
name="type">label_item</property> into the label widget in first.glade
directly. But it still not work.

What's wrong with my work? How can I load a frame with label or label
widget?

Do I have to report this problem to libglade mailing list? Where is the
libglade mailing list?

Hi,
   in Glade 3.1.2 we had problems with GtkFrame/GtkNotebook, it would
be good to try with 3.1.4 and see if the new glade files work better
with libglade - or maybe try ordering your widgets properly if you
did it by hand ?

Not sure if that will fix your problem though

Hi Tristan:

After upgrade to glade 3.1.4, my problem fixed, thanks you very much. :D

Charles Jan 17, 2007.