[Glade-users] strategy for resizing / centering

I have a glade app which has been created with GtkFixed widgets as the first children of all of its GtkWindow
widgets.  Up until now, the app hasn't supported resizing and all the controls are layed out using fixed
positioning.  But I'm hoping to change this to allow resizing and find a good layout scheme where the edges
of the GtkFixed widgets are 'tied' to the edges of the GtkWindow whenever it resizes.  Can anyone recommend a
way to accomplish this?  Will I need to use something other than the GtkFixed widget?  Also, how to keep a
control centered or left aligned?

Regards,

Travis

Looking for last minute shopping deals?