[Glade-users] Feedback on new Glade3 tutorial

I have begun a new series of tutorials to replace some of my older ones.
The first part is using Glade 3 and is completely independent of
programming language. I'm finishing up the next 2 parts which show how
the design would be implemented -- one part discusses the implementation
using C and the other discusses the implementation using Python (both
with use GtkBuilder)

The Glade 3 portion can be found here:
http://www.micahcarrick.com/12-24-2007/gtk-glade-tutorial-part-1.html

I'd really appreciate some feedback so that I can make any fixes
necessary before publishing the next two parts.

--
- Micah Carrick

  Developer - http://www.micahcarrick.com
  GTK+ Forums - http://www.gtkforums.com