[Glade-users] glade, xul, php-gtk

On Fri, 2007-12-07 at 01:04 -0400, yacahuma wrote:

I just install glad on ubuntu 7.10 using apt-get install.

When I look at the version is version 2.12.1 But the latest glade is
3.4.0

How can I get this latest version but using the standard apt-get
install?  Thank you

Also.  I want to create php-gtk applications. Anyone can point me into
the right direction?  I just read something about xul. But dont know if
is the same thing as glade xml.

Thank you for your advise.

Glade 3 is provided as a separate package, so to install it, use < sudo
aptitude install glade-3 >