[Glade-users] Various layouts per window

Hi,

I'm trying to build a project with the following description:

A window consisting of two parts:
   - On the left side, exist a treeview containing items, which can have
different related information. The information to be insert on the items
must be set by users, using widgets on the right side.
   - On the right side, the contents will depend on the item selected on
the left side.
A possible layout is attached in this mail.

How can I have different layouts of the right side, designed with glade?
What do I need to include in the glade project?

Best regards,
   Pedro Sousa