[Glade-users] gtk_menu_popup Segmentation Fault

On Wed, 2007-04-25 at 14:45 -0400, Dan Swain wrote:
OK, so my problem is not really solved (see my posts yesterday), but
let me rephrase the question, since I think I have a better idea what
the real problem is now:

I have a popup menu that I want to call every time I right-click.  It
works until I try to add an additional window to my glade project.
The act of saving the glade project with that new window breaks the
program (it's not even referenced in the code yet).  After that,
whenever I right click in the area where I should get a popup, my
program dies in a segmentation fault.  Removing the additional window
from the glade project and saving it fixes the problem, but I'd really
like to have that window!  I'm using glade-2.

Here is the code where it dies, the debug printfs print up to the "3":

You need to get a stack trace to see where/why it crashed.

See http://live.gnome.org/GettingTraces