[Glade-users] shift a image

On Wed, 2007-04-04 at 07:49 +0100, amit bag wrote:
Hi All,
   I want to add a cursor image in glade window initially at one
position .But when I press the right arrow key it shift to another
position.Then when I press the left arrow key it return to the first
position  .And  like
that every time I press the arrow key the cursor image is changing its
position .Please suggest  me a suitable example  to do  it . Thanks in
advance .
Put the image into gtk_layout, attach appropriate callbacks for keyboard
events and change its position as you please inside that layout.