[Glade-users] glade-3 migration problem

Jean-Baptiste Note (by way of Jean-Baptiste Note
<jean-baptiste.note at m4x.org>) wrote:
[...]

I may have missed something, but it seems to me that glade-3 packages
are not available for win32. Switching to glade-3 means that I cannot
use the code-generation trick and must wait for, or build myself, the
glade-3 dependency on win32 (which I don't really have time to do for
an after-hours project).

Is there some solution, future or present, for this particular problem ?

Well code generation has been removed from the glade project
proper for better or worse, the modern method to use glade
is to parse the glade file regardless of the platform.

Ivan Wong has been maintaining win32 packages of libglade [1], you
can use this to parse your glade file on win32.

[1] http://gladewin32.sourceforge.net/modules/wfdownloads/viewcat.php?cid=3