[Glade-users] glade-3 migration problem

Hello,

The subject may have been beaten to death, but I'm facing some
migration issues from glade-2 to glade-3 due to code generation
missing.

Here's how i'm using glade code generation: I'm developing an app on
linux, and want to be able to cross-compile it for the win32 target.
This is very easily done using code generation: GTK+ win32 packages are
readily available for win32, even for fairly recent versions (I need
GTK+ 2.10).

I may have missed something, but it seems to me that glade-3 packages
are not available for win32. Switching to glade-3 means that I cannot
use the code-generation trick and must wait for, or build myself, the
glade-3 dependency on win32 (which I don't really have time to do for
an after-hours project).

Is there some solution, future or present, for this particular problem ?

Thank you for you work,
JB

PS: please CC me on reply, as i'm not subscribed to the list.

--
Jean-Baptiste Note
+33 (0)6 83 03 42 38
jean-baptiste.note at m4x.org