[Glade-users] Glade-3 with python

Alexandre Petitjean wrote:
[...]
this work with a glade-2 file but not with glade-3...
Is it a glade error or my python code wich is wrong ?

Hi,
    Your python code that is binding to libglade should
remain the same - can you please describe more precicely
what you mean by "doesnt work" ?

If your windows are not showing up - do they have the "visible"
property set to TRUE ?

Could you please send the glade file generated by glade-2, that
after you saved it in glade-3 stopped working properly ?
(This way we can quickly identify any possible bugs of that nature).