[Glade-users] GtkImage: problems with pixmaps and glade called by python

Hello to all,
        I'm just newbie with glade and with pygtk too.
I have some problem loading external pixmaps in the gui.
I call myfile.glade by python script, so I think haven't any compiling
to do. Pixmaps are stored in the default directory pixmaps/ , but my
glade file is looking for them into ./
I've tried editing the glade xml file setting pixmaps/filename.png in
the path, but when i open glade to edit my GUI pixmaps are missing.

I've also read in ML that is needed to "make" and "install" the app. But
scripting in Python i think install isn't needed. So what to do?

Thanks in advance.