[Glade-users] capturing libglade warnings

Andrew Schulman wrote:
[...]
One way that seems as though it might work would be to run
g_log_set_handler() to set up a log handler for domain 'libglade', log
level WARNING.  This might work, but it's a bit complicated, and raises the
question of how I can be sure that I capture the right warning.

Is there a more direct way of trapping the error/warning message when
glade_xml_new() fails?

Since there is no other obvious way to programatically retrieve errors
from libglade (there is no GError or anything), seems that using
the g_log() framework is not a bad idea.