[Glade-users] Title bar / window frame missing on Linux

Damon,

The behavior is still a little funny on linux
because showing subsequent forms (after the initial
form is shown) now jump behind any other open
windows.  I'm planning to add a little hack which
only calls Widget.Present() when the initial form is

shown. I'll let you know how that goes.

The problem seems to be limited to command windows (ie
the bash shell window).  When I show a new form, it
doesn't have any problems unless there happens to be a
command window up (not limited to the window which
launched the app).  For some reason, these windows
seem to take precedence over my Glade app's new
windows.

This isn't too much of a problem.  I'm relieved it
isn't happening with all the windows on my desktop as
I had suspected.  But its still funny that I don't
notice the problem with my app's initial window, only
subsequent windows.

Regards,

--Travis