[Glade-users] Title bar / window frame missing on Linux

Damon,

Thanks alot.  Using Widged.Present() worked for me.  I
first tried setting 'Has Focus' and 'Can Focus' from
the glade designer and that didn't seem to do the
trick until I added the Widget.Present() call.

The behavior is still a little funny on linux because
showing subsequent forms (after the initial form is
shown) now jump behind any other open windows.  I'm
planning to add a little hack which only calls
Widget.Present() when the initial form is shown.  I'll
let you know how taht goes.

Thanks,

--Travis