[Glade-users] Question/Comment on TreeView in glade

Ok, thanks for the answer.
Glade3 already seems great. Is there any accessible roadmap or preview?
I wish you the best.

Regards,
---
Mehdi

On 5/16/06, Tristan Van Berkom <tvb gnome org> wrote:

Mehdi Rabah wrote:
Hi,

I'm not sure if this question/comment belong to this mailing list or
developers mailing list.

I wanted to ask if it's possible to set the number / type of columns
directly in glade ?

Unfortunately this is not currently possible with current glade...
glade-3 plans are to provide editing of treeview columns, treemodels etc
but not before the first release... where we plan only to cover
the complete glade format generated by glade-2. (after that we will
be exploring all the non-widget object editing possibilites such
as GtkSizeGroup, GtkAdjustment sharing, treeviewcolumns & models and
anything usefull).