[Glade-users] MySQL+Glade

Well, i found several articles to start... however, for "deep
understanding" everybody recommend that book.
Thanks a lot.

Hariyanto wrote:

I learn from book "MySql Building User Interfaces" by Matthew Stucky (NewRiders). You can download sample
program from it.

Sorry for my poor English.

On Wed, 03 May 2006 11:54:28 -0300