[Glade-users] 'Stacking' glade interfaces inside one another?

Is it possible to 'stack' one glade interface inside another?

For example, I'd have 1 large window, which contains other smaller
'windows'. I realise that these smaller 'windows' wouldn't be windows -
ie I don't want separate GtkWindow objects, but all the *child* objects
of the smaller window, to be placed in my main window.

+------------------------------+
+          Main Window         +
+--------------+---------------+
+    Common    +    Another    +
+     Sub      +      Sub      +
+    Window    +    Window     +
+--------------+---------------+

So I'd do something like add an hbox, and then *somehow* populate it
with the widgets from separate glade forms ( minus the top-level
GtkWindow ).

The reason I'm asking is because I'd like to be able to easily share
these smaller windows between applications, and also in different
sections of the same application.

Possible?

--
Daniel Kasak