[Glade-users] Problems with windows...

On Fri, 2006-03-31 at 09:23 +0200, ferri_marllo gva es wrote:

Hello!!
I've a problem with my glade application.
I made a window,with a menu.Each menuitem calls to a new window(open calls to a
window labeled open window,perform to a window labeled perform....)Everything
went good until i discovered that aftet use a window and close it,I can?t use
it again.(Ex:I use open window,then i close it and use perform window...but
then i want to use again open window,and when i click there appears an error
message,and everything close)
can you help me??

How are you closing the window? With the 'X' button in the top tight
corner?

By default this destroys the window. But if you connect to the
"delete-event" signal and return TRUE the window will be hidden but not
destroyed.

See:
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/GtkWidget.html#GtkWidget-delete-event