[Glade-users] Problems with windows...

Hello!!
I've a problem with my glade application.
I made a window,with a menu.Each menuitem calls to a new window(open calls to a
window labeled open window,perform to a window labeled perform....)Everything
went good until i discovered that aftet use a window and close it,I can?t use
it again.(Ex:I use open window,then i close it and use perform window...but
then i want to use again open window,and when i click there appears an error
message,and everything close)
can you help me??
Thanks a lot.