[Glade-users] Glade 2.X and signals... BUG?

On Wed, 2006-03-29 at 02:13 +0200, Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado wrote:
Hello all!

I've found a bug I think. When I use the field object of the signal tab.
The program does strange things...

I cannot use g_object_get_data anymore and a strange pointer is passed
to the callback?

Is this normal? Is the prototype changed when using this property of the
signal?

If you use the "Object" field the arguments to the callback are switched
round.

It's best to just ignore that field as it confuses everyone. (I wish I
hadn't added it.)