[Glade-users] bonobodock and bonobodockitem wirdgets

Hello all,

 I'm pretty new to glade. After a while programming python
 scripts outputting stuff to the terminal, I decided it was
 time to go graphics, thus I started to learn glade.

 While playing around with it, I found the "Gnome Application
 Window" widget in the "Gnome" class. This really seems
 like a normal "Window" widget plus other stuff like bonobodock
 and bonobodockitem that seem to allow a better placement
 of widgets in the window.

 But my simple (and most likely silly) question is: where
 are those bonobodock and bonobodockitem widgets found,
 so I can add them in a normal "WIndow" widget?
 They are not listed in the palette nor do I know which package
 eventually adds them to glade.

 I'm on Ubuntu 5.10 with glade-gnome-2, glade-doc-2 and
 glade-common-2 packages installed. I thought the
 glade ML would be a better place for this question.

 Thanks very much for your advice,

 Luca.