[Glade-users] calling a new windows from the main program

hi, 1st of all there is a new application created using Glade called
MouseClick, it's an ergonomic program that clicks the mouse for you. very
helpul to people (like me) that have or are developing RSI (Repetitive Strain
Injury), anyway please give it a try and let me know what you think, the site
is www.geocities.com/uf_new

now on the next version on this application i'm adding an options window, i've
been trying to load that window from a button on the main program but to no
avail.
the options windows is called - duh! - OptionWindow.

how do load that window from a button click?

thanks so much for the help and sorry for the spam above :)

uri

A story: A man fires a rifle for many years; And he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the
armoury; And he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands,
love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; His hands still remember the rifle. -- Jarhead