[Glade-users] Compiled Glade has some trouble!! Please help me!!

 I've full installed Solaris 9 in Sun Sparc, I've
Installed GNU build system
   (automake-1.8.3 , autoconf-2.5.9 , libtool-1.5.2 )
but when I copiled simple Glade Program (without
coding) .
when I press : ./autogen.sh
 ***Error: you have must 'automake' installed to
compile the package.
But when I check with command line : "automake
--version"
,is has been already installed.
Please help me!!!
thanks