[Glade-users] MenuItems Sensitive not working

Hi,

In an interface i'm creating, the menu items are always displayed sensitive,
even when i set it to "No" in the Glade GUI Designer. This happens with
stock ImageMenuItems, and not with "custom" ones.

Is this a known issue? I'm using Glade#, but IMHO i don't think that's
what's causing it. In case it is, please tell me and i'll forward this
downstream. This happens with glade 2.10.1 and libglade 2.5.1.

Thanks in advance,

--
Pedro Castro
http://mega.ist.utl.pt/~prmc