[no subject]

On the other hand, from your object code it could be done if you where
embeding your .glade file as a resource and ending up with a binary
that doesn't requires the precense of the .glade   on disk. If you
happened to be doing this, you would simply have to extract your
resource from you compiled binary, and you would end up with the same
file(s) that you used to make the binary. How you this (or if it is
possible at all) depends on your programming language. I know in C# it
is possible (and MonoDevelop does it by default), but is is perhaps
also posible in C, C++, Java, etc. I would tend to beleive it not
possible in any interpreted languaje (PHP, Python, Ruby, Perl, etc).

Jesus bless you,

V?ctor Rafael Rivarola

--
FAN?TICO
"Por cuanto eres tibio, y no fr?o ni caliente, te vomitar? de mi boca."

LOCO
"Porque la Palabra de la Cruz es locura para los que se pierden; pero a
los que se salvan, esto es, a nosotros, es poder de Dios."
1 Corintios 1:18