[Glade-users] Self prepared stock icons and more missing icons. (Glade-3.1.4)

I wonder if it's possible to implement possibility of usage self made stock
icons with GUI. In my application I have done stock of icons and register it
with gtk. Everything is workig except that I can't edit my file with glade
because I lost my stock settings. Currenlty I change by hand all gtkimage
object and set my stock id's ex:

                      <child
internal-child="image">

                        <widget class="GtkImage"
id="image967">
                          <property
name="visible">True</property>

                          <property
name="stock">this-is-my-stock-id</property>

                          <property
name="icon_size">1</property>

                          <property name="xalign">0.5</property>

                          <property name="yalign">0.5</property>

                          <property
name="xpad">0</property>

                          <property
name="ypad">0</property>

</widget>

</child>

And it's working. But when open and saved with Glade It's lost.

Moreover. I don't know But seems there is still somethink with icons. I have
prepared small video describing what I think about:

http://hakore.com/stuff/glade_missing_image.avi

Point is that I choose "filename" but it's not saved at all in file, however
there is no warning it can't be used (If it so)

Please help me. I took a look into glade sources but it's still too magic to
fix it by myself.

--
Marcin Krzy?anowski
http://www.hakore.com