[Glade-users] Dialog with glade

Tristan Van Berkom wrote:
On Tue, 2006-12-19 at 10:08 +0100, Paolo Franzetti wrote:
Hi.

I am a newby with Glade and I have a problem

I have to create a complex Dialog window launched from
my main application with a "button press" and I would
like to use Glade to build it.

I cannot find anywhere a description of the syntax to use
to create a Dialog box using Glade.

glade_xml_new() will build the dialog if the glade file contains
a dialog, if the glade file contains many windows and dialogs and
you want to create a specific one, then call glade_xml_new() with
the "rootnode" argument set to the name of your dialog (every
widget in glade has a name so that it can be identified by your
application).

Hi Tristan.

I have this callback function in the main file:

 void on_dialog_button_pressed() {

    glade_xml_new("/home/paolo/dialog.glade" , NULL, NULL);

 }

and the glade file attached.

But when I press the 'dialog_button' nothing happens.

Paolo