[Glade-users] Problems attempting to convert with glade2perl

On Fri, 2006-08-25 at 20:54 +0100, Rosalind Mitchell wrote:

I am running Glade 2.12.1 under Ubuntu Dapper.  I'm new to using it and
have been experimenting with some simple projects with a view to
adopting it as a tool for serious projects.

I haven't had any real problems generating C code, but that's not really
what I want.  I want to creat Gtk+ interfactes to Perl applications.  So
far when I attempt to convert the .glade file to Perl with glade2perl,
the attempt fails and the following (or something very like it) is
written to the log.

I don't think glade2perl is maintained any more.

GtkPerl includes bindings for libglade, so I'd recommend that you use
that to load the .glade files at runtime.