[Glade-users] Translatable strings

Olivier Rolland wrote:
Hi,

I've just started switching from glade-2 to glade-3 for one of my
project. So far, I'm quite satisfied with the new version except that
strings are not translatable anymore. I have to edit the glade file
and add the translatable property myself. Did I overlook something ?

Hi Rolland,
     In there are some strings that are translatable (like the text of a
label in the interface for example) and some that are not (like the string
identifier of an icon in an icon theme for example), these need to be
mentioned in the glade xml catalog.

Its quite possible that you stumbled upon some string properties that
should be translatable but are not, can you please report which ones ?

Thanks,