[Glade-users] Displaying finger Image Through GUI

Hi all,
 This is my first post to this list.Here i am having a biometric fingerprint scanner  which produces
fingerprint templates and i want to display those  Images of the templates in to GUI using Glade.Each Image
is approsimately 25k (500x500 dpi 416x416 pixels).

 If anybody has any idea of diplaying that kind of images through Gui , let me know please...
 Appriciation and verymuch welcome for any sample code...
 Thanks & Regards,
 Haranath.T

 Here?s a new way to find what you're looking for - Yahoo! Answers