[Glade-users] Re: bonobodock and bonobodockitem wirdgets

Hi Damon,

On 4/8/06, Damon Chaplin <damon karuna uklinux net> wrote:

I'm afraid Glade only supports using a BonoboDock inside a GnomeApp
window at present. (It was very difficult to get these working at all.)

I think you can delete the menubar, toolbar and status bar in the
GnomeApp if you don't want them, so it is almost like a basic window.

Damon

 Oh, ok. Thanks for the clarification. I will go for your suggestions and
 try to build up from a GnomeApp.
 Thanks, Luca.