[Glade-users] Re: bonobodock and bonobodockitem wirdgets

On Sat, 2006-04-08 at 01:09 +0200, Luca Gerli wrote:
Hello all,

 I did not get any feedback on the query below. In fact I tried
 to google around with no success: I've found a question on
 this same list from a user who was noting that any control
 added to a window would take up all the window space.
 The suggestion was to add a GtkFixed and then add the
 glade control.

 But what if I want to add a dockable control? Should
 I add a bonobodock before? The problem is that I can't find
 such object (bonobodock) in any of the Glade choices.
 Palette->Gnome-> Bonobo Control returns an empty list of
 controls and maybe that's the issue.

I'm afraid Glade only supports using a BonoboDock inside a GnomeApp
window at present. (It was very difficult to get these working at all.)

I think you can delete the menubar, toolbar and status bar in the
GnomeApp if you don't want them, so it is almost like a basic window.