[Glade-users] glade and gtksheet

On Thu, 2005-11-24 at 22:53 -0500, Cheuksan Edward Wang wrote:
I'm using glade with gtk+extra-2.1.1. I put the gtksheet widget in a
scrolledwindow. I'm getting the following crash when I select a few
cells. I didn't do anything with focus in/out events. Does anyone have
any ideas? How can I trace the focus-out-event?

That sounds like a gtksheet bug, and you should contact the maintainers
of that.

I can't think of anything Glade would do that would cause this.