[Glade-users] glade and gtksheet

I'm using glade with gtk+extra-2.1.1. I put the gtksheet widget in a
scrolledwindow. I'm getting the following crash when I select a few cells. I
didn't do anything with focus in/out events. Does anyone have any ideas? How
can I trace the focus-out-event?

Thanks a lot

Cheuksan Wang

(optical_monitoring:8995): Gtk-WARNING **: GtkEntry - did not receive
focus-out-event. If you
connect a handler to this signal, it must return
FALSE so the entry gets the event as well

Gtk-ERROR **: file gtkentry.c: line 4856 (blink_cb): assertion failed:
(GTK_WIDGET_HAS_FOCUS (entry))
aborting...
Aborted