[Glade-users] Attribute effects

Hi folks

A couple of things in the Glade_2 interface for which I have not been able to
find explanations.  Can someone help, please?

I am working with a GtkCheckButton.

(1)   Under the 'Widget' tab:
What does 'Indicator' mean/do?

(2)  Under the 'Signals' Tab:
  (a)  What do I name as 'Object' and what effect does this naming have?
  (b)  What is 'After' or otherwise?  What does it matter whetner it is 'After'
or otherwise?

Thanks
"Professional qualitative judgement
   consists in knowing the rules
     for using (or occasionally breaking)
       the rules."
                            D. Royce Sadler
Rick Duley
Murdoch University
School of Engineering Science
Perth, Western Australia
http://eng.murdoch.edu.au/~rick
aussie : 040 910 6049                .-_|\
o'seas : + 61 40 910 6049           /     \
                              perth *_.-._/