[Glade-users] Re: why does save-built overwrites my callbacks? (y g)

From: y g <odysseus lost gmail com>
hi, i dont understand why glade save and build overwrites my callbacks
file to an old one... as well as how does this save/build chooses when
to add functions to the file etc.... links, tips would be
appreciated...

It does not overwrite callbacks.c, but appends new text at the end.
Perhaps you had many editor sessions on that file.
If not, describe exactly what did you do, what happened, does it
appear every time, ...

mw158979