[Glade-users] Re: help needed in including more than 2 libraries in application

hello,

This is my makefile.am and i am trying to include the  external
libraries to it not any glade libraries...

## Process this file with automake to produce Makefile.in

MYLIBRARY=3D/root
MYFILELIB=3D/root

INCLUDES =3D \
=09-DPACKAGE_DATA_DIR=3D\""$(datadir)"\" \
=09-DPACKAGE_LOCALE_DIR=3D\""$(prefix)/$(DATADIRNAME)/locale"\" \
=09@PACKAGE_CFLAGS@ \
=09 -I$(MYLIBRARY)/include/iniparser/src  -I$(MYFILELIB)/include/filelib/sr=
c=20

=09
=09=20
=09
bin_PROGRAMS =3D vctgconfmgr

vctgconfmgr_SOURCES =3D \
=09main.c \
=09support.c support.h \
=09interface.c interface.h \
=09callbacks.c callbacks.h=20

vctgconfmgr_LDADD =3D @PACKAGE_LIBS@ \
=09=09-L${MYLIBRARY}/lib/iniparser -liniparser -L${MYFILELIB}/lib/filelib -=
lfilelib
=09=09
 =09=09
And also i am changing my configure.in and adding just two lines more
in it with CPPFLAGS and the LIBS.
This is the lines i am using in Configure.in

CPPFLAGS=3D-I/root/iniparser/src -I/root/filelib/src
LIBS=3D-I/root/iniparser -I/root/filelib/

Can you help me please as i am trying to add the two libraries and  i
am getting the error in doing the ./autogen.sh as...

./configure: line 4096: -I/root/filelib/src: No such file or directory
./configure: line 4097: -I/root/filelib/: No such file or directory
=09=09
Now if i remove the filelib from the configure.in and keep only the
iniparser library it will give me the error in the make as

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lfilelib
=09=09
Please help me out with this .....

Thanks=09=09