[Glade-users] No pixmap displayed

Hi

I'm working on a app that i use glade to build it's gui. I want a pixmap to be displayed as a logo and i
can't get it to be displayed. the code glade made looks like this:

--- snip ---

  image5 = create_pixmap (main, "dailmasterlogo.xpm");
  gtk_widget_show (image5);
  gtk_table_attach (GTK_TABLE (table1), image5, 1, 2, 5, 6,
                    (GtkAttachOptions) (GTK_FILL),
                    (GtkAttachOptions) (GTK_EXPAND | GTK_FILL), 0, 0);

--- snip ---

Why does it not display the logo ??? do i need to put in more code to make it work ??
thanks
Magnus