Subject: Re: [Glade-users] What version of Gtk with glade?? (29-juin-2005 15:52)
From:    tvb gnome org
To:      lmarcilly aressi fr

lmarcilly aressi fr wrote:
Hi all!

I want to use Glade in order to develop an application with GTK+ 2.x
My application must be portable so I search about this and I also see
wGlade for windows. But I see here http://wingtk.sourceforge.net the
following package :

The portability of your program lies in the portability of
GTK+ / libglade (and the code that you actually write ofcourse),
in other words; you dont have to run glade on windows for your
application to run on windows.

To: tvb gnome org
Cc: glade-users lists ximian com