[Glade-users] Parsing glade xml files

El vie, 22-07-2005 a las 16:20 -0400, Tristan Van Berkom escribi?:
Francis Brosnan Blazquez wrote:
[...]
This is the same for signals, we can only get one signal reference
(GladeSignalInfo) knowing that it could be several of those. In fact,
this problem applies to all elements inside the GladeWidgetInfo
structure that have an attribute with a "n_" preffix.

This is just a standard C proceedure; since the glade-parser interface
is not really public (more of an internal thing) it isnt really documented
anywhere AFAIK.

Basicly, The pointers coupled with integers prefixed "n_" are pointers
to the first "element" in an array that is "n_element"s long.

in other words:

for (i = 0; i < winfo->n_properties; i++) {
     Property *prop = &(winfo->properties[i]);
     /* iterate over properties in widget_info */
}

Hi Tristan,

Thanks for the info. I'll give a try to this.

Francis Brosnan Blazquez <francis aspl es>